Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Class above all Classes.

When I first walked into class, I’d thought it be a bore
Much like some professors I’ve had before
But looking back now, I just can’t ignore
Everything that this class taught me and more

His style of teaching was his own, unique
As compared to others, which I call antique
It helped me remember when I took his tests
Despite what my grades may suggest

What can I say about his multiple multiple choice
Except when they were gone I could gladly rejoice

His in class activities were really fun
Especially seeing what we have done
Building with Legos and making devices for eggs
I still think we should have named it Craig.

The last thing I’m going to say
Is that this class is great in its own weird way
As I leave today, I’ll leave with a smile
Knowing that this class was worthwhile

2 comments:

  1. hey couldnt find you on facebook. I dont want to post Julian's address here, to invite you to that party hes having... so send me an email or add me there so i can send you the info. sanjanachowdhury@gmail.com or sanjana.chowdhury@b aruchmail.cuny.edu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like this poem better out of the 2. It's very creative and funny, and I could tell you put enough thought into it. It was fun to read and I hope you decide to read it in class tomorrow :).

    ReplyDelete