Sunday, December 12, 2010

Poem #2 This time with feeling

I know I already but a poem up already but another one came to my mind so I decided to put it up so people can see and decide which is better. Enjoy

A poem about management, down to its core
 Concepts listed from the ceiling to the floor
I’ll make this quick and try to explore
A few of these concepts and a little more

The first one I discussed is communication
This is very important for a business to function
A manager needs to know exactly what to say
So that everyone can get along okay.

Next in this poem is Teamwork
This helps a business work like clockwork
Each member of the team should have their own style
T o make their work easier and more worthwhile  

These are just two but I think I should stop
Cause if I use any more my head just might pop
There all important when used together
And hopefully make a manager avoid failure

1 comment:

  1. I think that you pointed out right that teamwork and communication are two very important topics in the course of the management. As for a comment "make a manager avoid failure" i think that there's nothing wrong in making mistakes as long as you accept them, willing to improve and move on...on the contrary, if you don't mistakes - you never learn...you can read big deal of books about others making mistakes, and that could be a good way to analyze what not to do and what to avoid doing. but going through experience allows you understand significance of a mistake in its depth...it's is a more lively experience and you will never forget it, as well as you will never want to repeat it.
    I think that overall you wrote a good poem and I like this one more.

    ReplyDelete